In order to enter the Institute as a committed patron or merely a curious visitor, you must abide by the following regulations:
- Do not use a member name that is offensive or insults another member.
- Do not create multiple accounts. If you can't access your account even after you have your password e-mailed to you, please use the "Contact the Director" link on the Institution Services menu. If you also wish to submit fanfiction to the Same-Sex Archive, you don't need to sign up for another account on that site.
- Do not flame an author or their work. If you must leave a negative review, do so in a respectful manner. It also wouldn't hurt to explain exactly why you didn't like their fanfic.
- Do not review your own fanfiction (replying to another's review via the "reply" link is different). Do not review the same fanfic (or the same part of a multi-part fanfic) twice.
Following these simple regulations will help ensure a pleasant, problem-free stay for all.
* Indicates required fields.